I have been a really big supporter of Tellason since I first met my good internet pal, Michael Andersen. I was in the market for a new pair of American made selvedge denim that made up to a size 38 waist, a good fit that flattered even the bigger waist sizes, authentic details, and Cone Denim. I did my research on the brand, and was impressed that the jeans were 100% American made, every step of the way. From the materials, to the production itself.
- 12.5oz White Oak Denim (Greensboro, NC)
- Natural Leather Patch (Portland, OR)
- Antique Hardware (Kentucky)
The denim is cut & sewn in downtown San Francisco, CA, and quality controlled by Tony and Pete (the minds behind Tellason.) The end product is plain and simple: a durable pair of jeans, authentic details, and a great fit. Nothing more, nothing less. The details on these jeans are inspired by vintage denim, back before it was mass produced.
- Canvas reinforced pocket lining
- Chain-stitched hem
- Hidden “Legal” tab in the back pocket (Levi copyrighted the red tab on jeans)
- Antique copper rivets
- Button fly
- Oversized coin pocket
- Hand-burnished leather patch by the boys at Tanner Goods
I’m now on my second pair of Tellason’s and am hoping I can wear these ones for years to come. Here are some photos of a pair of sz. 36′s after 4 months of everyday wear, a normal wash and air dry.